יום רביעי, 5 באוקטובר 2022

Daily EoZ Digest

G'mar Chatima Tovah 5783 -- גמר חתימה טובהnoreply@blogger.com (Unknown), 04 Oct 05:02 PM This is an update my Yom Kippur message of previous years.

Like   Tweet  
eozlogo2

G'mar Chatima Tovah 5783 -- גמר חתימה טובה
noreply@blogger.com (Unknown), 04 Oct 05:02 PM

This is an update my Yom Kippur message of previous years.
I unconditionally forgive anyone who may have wronged me during this year, and I ask forgiveness for anyone I may have wronged as well.
Specifically:
-If you sent me email and I didn't reply, or didn't get back to you in a timely fashion -- I apologize.-If you sent me a story and I decided not to publish it or worse, didn't give you a hat tip for the story -I'm sorry. I'm also sorry if I didn't acknowledge the tip. I cannot publish all the stories I am sent, although I try to place appropriate ones in the linkdumps, or tweet them.-If you requested help from me and I wasn't able to provide it -- I'm sorry.-I apologize if I posted without the proper attribution, with the wrong attribution, or without attribution at all.-I'm sorry that I usually don't give hat tips on things I tweet.-If I didn't thank you for a donation, I'm very, very sorry.-I'm sorry if I didn't give the proper respect to my co-bloggers Ian, PreOccupied Territory, Varda, Daled Amos and the guest posters. Also to people who send me tons of tips.-I'm sorry if any of my posts offended you personally.- If I forgot to thank you in my book, I apologize.- Please forgive me if I wrote disparaging things about you.- I'm sorry if things got published in the comments that violated my comments policy but that I missed. I have not been able to monitor most comments for...Read More

10/04 Links Pt2: Campus Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Excludes and Targets Jews; Events at Berkeley Law Demonstrate a Campus Crisis on Antisemitism
noreply@blogger.com (Ian), 04 Oct 05:00 PM

From Ian:

Armin Rosen: Campus Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Excludes and Targets Jews

In practical terms, a reversal of DEI regimes' determined obliviousness toward Jew-hatred probably wouldn't help much. New York University is one of the only institutions that Stop Antisemitism surveyed to include Jews in its DEI efforts; it is also one of three universities in the report to have received formal federal-level complaints from a Jewish student under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. The Heritage study examined student surveys on the state of campus life at schools with DEI bureaucracies of varying size and found that "there appears to be little relationship between DEI staffing and the diversity climate on campus." In an April 2021 story, Tablet's Sean Cooper reported that despite their newfound ubiquity and high cost, there is shockingly little proof that DEI programs result in more tolerant workplaces and college campuses or reduce racism.

The DEI regime is often framed as a brave and honest reckoning with structural racism, educational inequity, individual bigotry, and other abiding sources of establishment shame. In fact, the purpose of DEI, and perhaps of the ideological and quasi-spiritual project underlying DEI, is to delay or deflect hard conversations about how universities operate, or any awkwardly critical assessments of the value of the...Read More

Roger Waters proves he's an antisemite, again
noreply@blogger.com (Unknown), 04 Oct 01:01 PM

Rolling Stone has an interview with Roger Waters by an investigative journalist who actually knows his stuff - and he makes Waters look like an idiot.
The interviewer, James Ball, concludes:

Waters' live show repeatedly flashes up one particular message that clearly compels him: "Control the narrative, rule the world."

I leave the interview thinking it's almost the opposite: Waters is an example of how we can construct our own narrative and twist the world to fit in, with no amount of mainstream media, propaganda, or even real-world facts and evidence able to let any light in. It leads us to a nihilistic place, where we are only able to feel compassion for victims that fit our personal narrative, minimising or even actively denying the suffering of others.

We've already shown how Roger Waters is a real antsemite - not just an "anti-Zionist" - because he applied neo-Nazi, fake Talmud translation conspiracy theories about Jews to Sheldon Adelson.

The text of the interview shows that Waters also adheres to the antisemitic Khazar myth.

Ball: Yes, but isn't settler quite offensive when there are Jewish people who have lived there for two...Read More

10/04 Links Pt1: If you want peace, reform the Palestinian Authority; Ukraine Military Chief Urges His Country to Learn From Israel; Glick: Israel's devastating capitulation to Hezbollah
noreply@blogger.com (Ian), 04 Oct 11:00 AM

From Ian:

If you want peace, reform the Palestinian Authority

That is why, when Abbas is taken at his word by a senior American diplomat in terms of his commitment to non-violence and a negotiated compromise, serious questions need to be asked. In terms of bloodcurdling rhetoric targeting Israel, Abbas is not the worst Palestinian leader, but his willingness to promote some of the ugliest slanders against the Jewish state compels one to ask just how genuine his support for two states and non-violence actually is.

Like all Palestinian leaders, whether from nationalist or Islamist factions, Abbas was formed politically by the Arab world's decision, following Israel's creation in 1948, to live in a permanent state of conflict with the Jewish state as a step towards its eventual elimination. This fact alone marked out the Palestinian cause from other nationalist struggles around the world. In most other post-World War II conflicts—such as in Northern Ireland, where the Irish Republican Army (IRA) waged a bitter struggle for the expulsion of the British Army, but not the dissolution of the United Kingdom itself—the goals of the nationalist parties were limited to ridding their countries of the colonial presence without destroying the colonizing power. By contrast, for the Palestinians, the message was that their liberation would be incomplete as long as Israel remained on the map.

Abbas...Read More

Jews dance in Hebron, Muslim and Jewish antisemites freak out
noreply@blogger.com (Unknown), 04 Oct 09:30 AM

A popular Palestinian blogger, Jihad Helles, wrote on Twitter his reaction to seeing Jews singing and dancing in the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron:

In a chilling scene, herds of settlers have now stormed the Ibrahimi Mosque, the second most important and oldest Palestinian mosque after Al-Aqsa Mosque, and expelled the worshipers from it, desecrated it and danced in it to the sounds of loud music!!

Oh God, Muslims live in humiliation, weakness and humiliation that no one knows but You. Oh God, help them and cherish them!!

For ten days a year the shrine is exclusively for Jews, and for ten days it is for Muslims. This week, during the holidays, it was for Jews - and every time that happens Arab media makes it sound like this is a brand new thing.

Arabic media breathlessly...Read More

Things are so bad in Gaza, they need to use VR tech to show it to you
noreply@blogger.com (Unknown), 04 Oct 08:10 AM

There is a new art exhibit in Gaza.

Sherine Abdel Karim uses technology to simulate the reality of the suffering of the people of the Gaza Strip as a result of the Israeli siege that has continued for more than 16 years.

Abdel Karim believes that virtual reality is the easiest way to convey the image of Gaza and the suffering of its people as a result of the strict siege on the Strip.

Karim displayed her project in an art exhibition organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Gaza a few days ago.

Here's what the exhibit looked like:

Gazans are suffering so much, they need to use VR technology to show each other how bad their lives are. Perhaps they forget?

In other news, poor besieged Gazans have art museums - and VR.

Abdel Karine has had many articles written and videos made about her in Arabic media.

Palestinian "suffering" is big business.

* * *

* * *

Buy the EoZ book, PROTOCOLS...Read More

blogger facebook twitter
1px
 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה